“Therefore if anyone is in Christ, they are a new creation. The old has passed away; behold the new has come.”
– 2 Corinthians 5:17
- We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit but without division of nature, essence, or being.
- We believe God the Father reigns with providential care over His universe, His creatures, and the flow of the stream of human history according to the purposes of His grace. He is all-powerful, all loving, and all wise. God is Father in truth to those who become His children through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as savior of the world, lived a perfect life and was without sin. Jesus shed His blood for the forgiveness of our sins, died on the cross and rose from the dead. Jesus ransomed us, making peace between us and God. True life and eternal salvation are found only by placing our faith in Jesus Christ and what He did for us on the cross.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God who lives in believers, and every believer should be in a growing relationship with God by obeying His Word, yielding to His Spirit and by being conformed to the image of Christ.
- We believe the Bible is God’s word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life and the authority on which we base our faith, life, conduct and doctrine.