Bringing restoration to women affected by the sex industry and empowering them to live their true identity.
“Therefore if anyone is in Christ, they are a new creation. The old has passed away; behold the new has come.”
Our Core Values
Depend On God
We pursue God’s purpose and plan to give life in all its fullness, to the glory of God
(John 10:10, Mark 14:36, Matthew 6:33)
Invest In Others
We pursue active involvement by using our gifts, talents, abilities, and time in the lives of the individuals we reach as well as in the work needed in the ministry
(Romans 12:3-8, Ephesians 4:11-12)
Act with Integrity
We pursue living lives of honesty, transparency, and truthfulness in our public and private life
(Proverbs 10:9, Proverbs 19:9)
Love Others Unconditionally
We pursue the love of Christ in us, being manifested through us in the lives of the individuals we reach and others around us
(John 13:33-34, Galatians 5:22)
Strive For Unity
We pursue peace and humility in all relationships for the sake of the gospel of Jesus Christ
(Romans 12:18, Philippians 2:3-4)
Our vision of ‘Embracing, Equipping, and Empowering’ has emerged out of the repeated needs presented to True ID over the years from the women seeking help to make a change in their lives.
- We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit but without division of nature, essence, or being.
- We believe God the Father reigns with providential care over His universe, His creatures, and the flow of the stream of human history according to the purposes of His grace. He is all-powerful, all loving, and all wise. God is Father in truth to those who become His children through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as savior of the world, lived a perfect life and was without sin. Jesus shed His blood for the forgiveness of our sins, died on the cross and rose from the dead. Jesus ransomed us, making peace between us and God. True life and eternal salvation are found only by placing our faith in Jesus Christ and what He did for us on the cross.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God who lives in believers, and every believer should be in a growing relationship with God by obeying His Word, yielding to His Spirit and by being conformed to the image of Christ.
- We believe the Bible is God’s word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life and the authority on which we base our faith, life, conduct and doctrine.