We value our volunteers!! true ID sees life transformation happen primarily through our volunteers.
The application and background check process is simple and easy. Just follow the 3 steps below:
Step 1: Click here to fill out the application form.
Step 2: Click here to access the background check page.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us.
General Volunteer Opportunities
- Event Coordinator
- Community Ambassadors
- Grant Writing
- Host Home
- Life Skills Teaching
- Mental Health Counseling
- Technology & Infrastructure
Our Interns (Non-paid)
Each intern will have the opportunity to experience the workings of the organization behind the scenes as well as hands-on experience.
- Must be 18 to apply
- 6 month – 1 year commitment
- Housing (a host home is dependent on availability, if needed)
- Ability to complete orientation, and pass a national background check
To be considered for an Internship, please apply by:
- Completing the volunteer application
- Submitting a one-page letter as to why you should be considered.
- Submit a letter of recommendation.
- Submit an updated resume (education and/or profession) related to the internship of interest.
Submissions may be sent to: email@example.com. Your submission will generate the review, next steps, and placement process.